Senior Java Developer
SecurionPay (FinTech payment gateway) is looking for a skilled Java Developer with both programming and problem solving experience, willing to challenge and change the world of online payments!
- Complex product development in two innovative projects
- Building new features and automated tests with the highest attention to code quality and Continuous Delivery rules
- Finding and improving solutions for both technical and business issues
- DevOps in the team – yes; QA team – that’s each of us; fast and agile technical decision making – definitely!
- Working with highly skilled specialists with the most efficient technologies and tools
Desired skills and experience
- Min. 4-5 years of Java development experience – not only programming but also problem solving
- High level of expertise in Java 8+ and a solid knowledge of the listed technology/tools
- Academic degree in IT/programming field
- Strong analytical skills and a predisposition for innovative thinking
- Decision-making approach and a goal-oriented attitude
- Open minded and easygoing personality is a must – we like people, we like each other!
- Experience in payments/fintech industry
- Product-based IT company experience
What we offer
- Disruptive fintech environment where traditional finance meets the latest technology
- Having a real impact on developed features and technologies thanks to constant team communication and cooperative decision making
- Flexible working hours, staff that’s in love with the highest quality of coffee and an office in the city center
- Great people and workplace environment – check it out for yourself during the interview!
SecurionPay is a global online payment platform, serving well-established enterprises all over the world, as well as mid-sized startups aiming to expand their operations internationally. Our approach combines fintech agility with traditional banking transparency, stability, years of experience and security.
Join the team of top professionals who demonstrate initiative of mind, creative vision and passion for what they do. Be a part of something that matters and build it hand in hand with us. In return, you’ll get a great set of good relations, highly competent team and autonomy. What’s more, there’s a direct connection between your efforts and the results. Isn’t that a great start? Read more about the position and get ready to get to know us personally.
Hopefully the above has given you a picture of what your day or week could look like here. Are you our new team member?