Online Fraud Risk Manager / Data Analyst
SecurionPay (FinTech payment gateway) is looking for a skilled Online Fraud Risk Manager with proven analytical experience, willing to challenge and change the world of online payments!
We’re looking for a candidate to our office in Poland (Wroclaw).
As an Online Fraud Risk Manager, you’ll be responsible for online fraud strategy, KYC & customer verification, fraud and payment operations, payment strategy, and building bank relationships. The ideal candidate should understand a fast-paced startup environment and must be able to focus solely on strategic planning, to create a sustainable process for managing risk and improving performance.
We’re looking for you if you have a proven track in the digital payments and online financial services environments (web, mobile) with a focus on business results.
- Reviewing transactions for potentially fraudulent activity
- Reviewing and analysing various notifications and escalations to identify fraudulent transactions
- Conducting link analysis to eliminate additional exposure
- Recognizing various risk management frameworks and their components
- Summarizing key findings, and recommending anti-fraud processes and system enhancements, help building ML/AI models to prevent fraud
- Collaborating with cross-functional groups such as Analytics, Customer Support, and Product Management to enhance tools, system functionalities, and fraud detection methods
- Completing assignments and work queues in an efficient, effective and timely fashion
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in e-commerce, payments, or financial services in fraud management
- Finance/Mathematics/Economy or related field degree (Bachelor or Master)
- A keen eye for detail, accuracy and strong critical thinking skills with advanced judgement capability
- Deep understanding of financial products
- Organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Excel or SQL abilities
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Highly-driven, competitive, results-oriented person
- Familiarity with MacOS and Google products
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Unlimited career potential
- Friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
Are you the ideal candidate? Email us at [email protected] and start your fantastic journey with us toward creating better online payments.
We’re a highly motivated and passionate team of online payment professionals. Our goal is to provide to online merchants and their customers the most flexible and friendly payment experience while shopping online.
Join the team of people who demonstrate initiative mind, a creative vision and passion for making things better. If you feel that current financial system requires way more than it provides these days, this is definitely a place for you.
We believe great people build great companies. If you are willing to change the world of payments and passionate about products that truly make a difference, you’re the person we’re looking for.
Hopefully the above has given you a picture of what your day or week could look like here. Are you the ideal candidate?