B2B Online Marketing Manager
Native English Speaker needed!
SecurionPay (FinTech startup) is looking for a dynamic and skilled Marketing and Growth Manager with proven B2B experience willing to take up the challenge and change the world of online payments!
As a Marketing Manager at SecurionPay, you’ll play a critical role in building and executing our marketing strategy, campaigns and in conversion rate optimization. The ideal candidate should understand a fast-paced startup environment and must be able to think creatively, plan strategically and execute flawlessly. We’re looking for you if you have a proven track record of delivering results in online B2B marketing.
- Managing campaign strategy, budget and execution while achieving key performance metric goals
- Testing, measuring, and implementing optimizations
- Customer acquisition using both conventional and non-conventional methods
- Using inbound marketing to generate sales-ready leads
- Allocating marketing budget across channels to optimize marketing spend
- Managing relationships with clients, partners, and team members to improve the performance
- Identifying and arranging meetings with potential clients and making sales presentations
- Responsibility for client’s database growth with a focus on revenue and performance-based media to drive traffic
- Providing thought leadership and identifying new opportunities to develop paid digital and social media strategies that support overarching brand positioning and drive maximum digital engagement, reach and business performance
- Creating and managing interdisciplinary projects that maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Negotiating commercial terms with events organizers, affiliate programs and individual affiliates
- Partnering with cross-functional team members to develop and execute seasonal branding and promotional strategies
- Direct cooperation and support to sales department and sales activities
- Creating, setting up and executing marketing activities including communication throughout multiple channels about the company, brand and innovative products
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years B2B online marketing experience
- Proven track-record with 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- 3 years of user acquisition experience with both paid and organic channels
- Marketing / Communication / Journalism / Sales degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Strong decision-making skills and project management instinct, with bias to get things done
- Strong analytical problem-solving mindset focusing on growth
- Excellent written & spoken English communication skills with strong and proven presentation skills (native-level fluency is what we’re looking for)
- Effective presentations, sales and public speaking skills to use at conferences, industry events and during meetings with potential clients and partners
- Experience working with analytics and monitoring tools, like Google Analytics, Brand24, and with online advertising (Google AdWords)
- Skilled at planning, organizing and prioritizing activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Naturally curious, creative and constantly looking for ways to improve company’s performance and develop high-impact marketing strategies
- Autonomous and able to organize and manage daily tasks
- Self-motivated problem-solver with passion, energy and outstanding ideas
- Pluses: experience in payments/fintech industry, knowledge of HTML
We’re a highly motivated and passionate team of online payment professionals. Our goal is to provide to online merchants and their customers the most flexible and friendly payment experience while shopping online.
Join the team of people who demonstrate initiative mind, a creative vision and passion for making things better. If you feel that current financial system requires way more that it provides these days, this is definitely a place for you.
We believe great people build great companies. If you are a marketing innovator, disruptor, growth hacker and in love with the newest marketing techniques and experiments, you’re the person we’re looking for.
Hopefully the above has given you a picture of what your day or week could look like here. Are you the ideal candidate?
Send us your CV at [email protected]com.