How to Use SecurionPay’s Dashboard – Step by Step Guide
The dashboard is your command center, because here you can control everything about your payments. So you need to know the features you can find in it. This guide tells you how to change your account settings, where to find a charge’s details or transfers information, and how to control fraud issues.
After you log in with your account details and go to the dashboard you will find basic information about your payments’ performance in the main area. Here you can see a summary with numbers and diagrams for a specific time scale.
As you can see, there are the summaries for:
- Customer Created
- New/Re-billed Subscriptions
- Gross Volume (the amount of charges presented in Euro by default, but you can change the currency in your account settings)
- Conversion Rate (success charges/decline charges ratio)
When you change the time range all the details will also be changed according to the set data. It allows you to see the charge amount and the numbers, or customer numbers per day.
Now let’s dive a bit deeper into the sections you will find in the sidebar. After clicking on the chosen section, you’ll get easy access to it.
To see the charges details, you need to click on this section on the left-hand menu.
Here you will see the list of recent charges. You can use some filters to sort and organize them by the currency, customer id, decline reason, or created by the specific time range.
You can also see the charge details. You just need to click on the charge you want to check. Then you’ll see the charge’s status, logs, events, card details and fraud check status.
This section is especially useful when you’re running subscription payments. You can see the customer’s details and add cards, charges or subscriptions for each customer. If you don’t have any subscriptions set, you don’t need to create new customers.
In this area you can simply create subscriptions. To do that, click Add Plan and fill in the fields. You just need to choose the payment frequency, amount, and currency. After setting the plans you won’t need to worry about billing your customers in certain periods.
You can also set the trial period and charge automatically after the test mode ends (unless your customer cancels the subscription). When you are done, click the Add button.
Once you add one, you can see its details after clicking on it. It’s up to you how the payments will be processed. You can, for example, set a few plans with cycles so that when one plan ends, another starts off, but with lower amounts. You can reward your regular customers in that way.
In advanced settings you can also set the scenario for when a customer’s charge is declined. How you can do that? Read more about recurring payments and how to use them on your website in this article.
This section will interest developers more. Here you can find out what is being sent to our gateway. It’s about communication with our server.
This is yet another section for developers. You can view all actions performed in the system, e.g. it may occur when a charge will be refunded. Then a new event will be created and you can see it here.
In the Events area you can find all changes in plans or charges and it can be sent as a webhook. Webhooks are used to track actions as they occur to object notifying your system, so you’re staying up-to-date with the changes. Your system will receive information every time something happens in our system. These are especially useful for subscriptions. You can define webhooks in account settings.
Here you can add customers to a blacklist in order to reduce financial losses.
You can easily:
- Block suspected customers
- Create blacklists with some rules such as card fingerprint, IP address, or email
There’s also a metadata rule, which allows you to send some specific data, like internal customer id, etc.
In the Transfers section you can find information about payouts with the summaries of billing cycles.
When you use the cross sale option, you can prepare some offers with other merchants who have also implemented a SecurionPay solution. Then, after confirming the partnership by both sides, you’ll see the details in this section.
Speaking of cross sales… Here you can create your offer with an easy-to-use form, which lets you add all the details, an image, and add a partner (another merchant).
When you bring a customer to SecurionPay’s network, you are eligible to get 50% of everything we earn on having this record. This is because another merchant can make a one time check for 1EUR, or request to be updated about all changes to the records for 1% of all the future transactions that your customer makes on a merchant’s website.
So here you can see your customer’s activities, even if he uses another merchant’s service.
Here you will find the list with all your buttons created by using our drag and drop solution.
What you can find in account settings?
To change some details in your account, click the user’s name in the upper right hand corner and then select Account settings.
Here’s what you can find in this area:
- General information – here you can change your account name, your time zone and a currency, which will be displayed in the main dashboard’s section.
- API Keys
- Webhooks – you can easily define webhooks by adding the URL. These are your endpoints to which we’re sending the events.
- Users – this section allows you to invite new users to your account. Just click on Invite user, and then add his/her email address and a role (admin, edit, view).
- Subscriptions – you can set the scenario for when a customer’s charge is declined and decide how many times the system will try to receive the payment. Just select one of the proposed actions and when you are done, click the Save button.
- Charges – you can decide yourself what will happen with the suspicious transaction by choosing the option with automatically refunded charges when fraud status is set to fraudulent or by determining the score level manually. See: How do I know if the charges are fraudulent?
- Customer records – here you will see the amounts which you can earn on your records.
How to add another account?
When you run more than one online businesses and want to use SecurionPay on all these websites, you need to create extra accounts. The good news is that you can switch between multiple accounts without having to log out.
If you want to make a new administrative account, click on your profile name in the upper right hand corner and choose Create new account. Then type in a name for the new account and click the Create button. Now you can switch between accounts to see details. To choose another account, click on your profile name and choose the account you want to manage.
Latest posts by Sandra Wróbel-Konior (see all)
- The biggest PSD2 and SCA concerns and how they can impact your business - June 25, 2019
- How to protect your dating business from fraud - June 12, 2019
- Fintech blogs and services worth following. 2019 edition - April 8, 2019